Thursday, April 23, 2009

It ain't easy being green...

On Saturday we had Barrett's green themed birthday party. I wish I had been clever enough to say we picked the theme in honor of Earth Day, but I selected it because of the outfit that I assumed he would wear to the party. Little girls always have pink parties so below is our answer with the green party...By the way, thank you, Sweets, for everything you did to help! I couldn't have pulled it off without you! Only 7 more months until Cousar's...

Sign at the end of our road...
Sign at the end of the driveway...
The birthday cake turned out better than I imagined...
The "smash" cake...
Green dots were hanging all over the house! This mobile hung above the birthday cake...
The candy bar/party favor table...
The food table centerpiece...
The garage converted to a green room...
The fabulous banner with green lanterns added...

0 comments: