This year Cousar decided that he wanted to be the Tin Man for Halloween and he wanted Barrett to be the Lion. He received half of his wish...Barrett dressed as the Scarecrow instead. Cousar has already decided that he wants to be Shrek next year and Barrett can be Donkey...We'll see...
He couldn't be happier about dressing as the Tin Man...

Barrett, on the other hand, was not as excited about being the Scarecrow. I decided not to buy the Lion costume because I had a sneaky feeling he wouldn't wear it...

I picked them up from school early the day before Halloween so that we could sneak in some extra Trick or Treating...

Our first stop...

The coaches, staff, and student workers couldn't have been nicer!!! Both boys received PLENTY of candy at just this one stop...

Our second stop was at BancorpSouth that just happened to be decorated in the Wizard of Oz theme...And most of the workers were dressed as characters from the movie...

Lulu, dressed as Dorothy, met us there...

She did not like the Wicked Witch at all...

Here, Mommy, I want another one...

The employee dressed as Dorothy let little Dorothy borrow her ToTo...Cousar isn't so sure about him...

Feeding ToTo a treat...

Everyone smile! I think Barrett is still bitter about his costume...

Barrett still not happy...

This thing is choking me...

Trick or Treat...

Little man on the move as always...

October 30, 2009
0 comments:
Post a Comment