Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Photo Shoot

After going to visit Santa last night, Cousar, Barrett and I went to visit Aunt Kim, Uncle Shea, and Addyson. Our goal for the evening was to make a great picture of Addyson for their Christmas card. Below are some of the images from our visit...

Cousar being camera shy... Me and Barrett...I have no idea who this baby looks like...
Addyson: "Enough with the flash Aunt Angela!!!" (I couldn't figure out how to turn it off!)
And to Kim...I'm so proud of you for putting a bow in her hair!!!
Kim and I thought it would be great to get a Christmas picture of all three of them...needless to say getting 3 children 2 years and younger to pose together is not easy and usually leads to pictures like the one below...
No worries...everyone was happy again within seconds!!! (They were all so tired!!!)
Uncle Shea let Cousar wear the infamous fish hat!!! He loved it and kept asking for it after we arrived home...in fact he kept asking for Kim when we got home! It is so sweet that he knows who both she and Shea are now! Whenever we see them he always runs right up to Kim and jumps in her arms!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't tell me Cousar was doing all that when you got home! I love that little boy. I think the only time I've been more proud than the first time he came running up to me was when I had Addyson! Thanks for updating the blog! I always enjoy reading it!