I can't believe it's been over a month since I last posted! Life has been so busy. I promise to put up new pictures soon. Here are highlights from the last month: -Barrett is crawling...EVERYWHERE!! He is also finally cutting his first tooth...we have started adding soft foods to his diet. This hasn't been as scary as it was with Cousar...I guess everything has been easier the 2nd time around. Barrett's favorite food so far is french fries. Yes, I have let my almost 8 month old eat french fries. (I'll be looking for a scolding soon, Jenny!) One of the only times I've ever heard him cry is when we take a fry from him. Mostly he gets soft beans and snack puffs... -Cousar turned 2 on Thanksgiving Day! I can't believe two years have passed already...I can only imagine how fast the next 16 will go! We had his birthday party in early November...I think he enjoyed it. He really got into opening the presents! He uses new words daily and is starting to use full sentences. The most recent new word is maccaroni and cheese or "roni and cheese." The most recent phrase is "Hotty, Toddy. Go Rebs." I'm not sure who taught him "Hotty, Toddy" but he has it down pat! He can count to ten (though he sometimes skips a couple of numbers), and he just about has his ABCs down pat! I took both boys to the Ole Miss vs. State game last Saturday...by myself...I think there is a fine line between bravery and stupidity! It went great though! Cousar loved the game and the band..And there were lots of kind people sitting around us willing to help out with Barrett. Last night, we took both boys to see Santa Clause. Barrett did great and Cousar screamed his head off! I ended up being in the picture with them...I think Santa was mortified. Cousar screamed loud! And just about ran out of the room...oh, the memories! I promise to post more pictures and stories soon!
5 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment