Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bed Time Routines

One Friday night a month, I go play bunco and Justin, Cousar, and Barrett get to spend quality time together! They do great, but bed time (and nap time) can be hard with only one of us home! Both boys usually go to sleep at the same time but each with a different routine. Cousar falls asleep with his breathing treatment in his bed, and Barrett is rocked with a good night bottle. Last Friday I played bunco. Justin was able to convince Cousar to watch "The Grinch" on DVD (for the millionth time it feels like - He loves the movie!) while he got Barrett to sleep. When he came back to put Cousar to bed, he found Cousar like this on the couch! Bless his heart, I am sure he tried his hardest to stay awake!! Thank you, Justin, for always taking such good care of them when I'm not home (and when I'm there, too)! You are a wonderful daddy, and I love all three of you!

0 comments: