Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Dr. Williams' Fan Club

Many of you have heard me talk about Dr. Williams! We begin seeing him in April 2005 because we were having difficulty getting pregnant! Right away we both knew that I would be in the best hands available! He is so knowledgable and he cares so much about his patients! Any time I hear of someone with fertility issues I share our story with them! I believe we struggled with infertility so that we could share our story with others and so that our friends could have children of their own as well! We took the picture above and sent it to Dr. Williams for Christmas! These are just a few of my friends who have used Dr. Williams...his Oxford patient base is rapidly growing! If you know of anyone experiencing fertility issues please have them call me or any of these ladies! I would love to talk to them!!! Pictured (Mother - Children): Laurel Boone - Pharis Boone Allyson Mitchell - Grady & Jessie Kim Baird - Addyson Corey Ussery - Reed & Lauren Me - Cousar & Barrett Meredith Meurrier - Myla Heather Hopson - Expecting a baby boy in 7 weeks Others Not Pictured: Allison Crain - Kennedy Paige Davis - Expecting a surprise in June Joanna Porter - Expecting a boy in May 2 unnamed friends - one expecting in July and one in August (they haven't shared the news with everyone yet!!!)

1 comments:

meurrier said...

Angela, how did he like the picture? I seriously cannot believe that a picture with this many kids in it turned out so well! I put it on my blog too, so I hope you don't mind! Where did you get your cute background?