Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fishing...

Cousar is officially obsessed with fishing...he barely even mentions baseball anymore, and Justin loves it! Earlier tonight Justin, Jeremy, and Ben took Cousar, Kate, and Derek fishing. Pops also went with everyone and took some great pictures! I don't know the story behind each photo, but I think I can wager a pretty good guess...

Cousar reeling one in and checking to see if the one on Kate's line is bigger than his...
"Daddy, I caught a big fish!" Kate sizing the fish up...
"Daddy, put a cricket on my hook!"
"I got another big one, Daddy!"
Knowing his prior conversations with animals my guess is that he's saying "Hey, little fish. What are you doing? I'm fishing with my daddy, and Pops, and my friends..."
I'm pretty sure Justin didn't let him actually take a bite of the fish (or kiss it either)...I think...
Kate reeling in a big one!
Kate showing off her big fish!
Kate's daddy caught another fish!
"Come look at my fish, Cousar!"
Derek's big fish...
"Daddy, let me hold that fish!"
"Here you go..."
It's hard to tell who enjoyed it the most...the Daddies or the kids...
I guess they got bored with baiting hooks and decided to climb a hill instead!
A total of 28 fish were caught, but if you ask Cousar how many he always holds up both hands and says two...
Don't worry, Barrett, you'll be catching big fish before you know it!

0 comments: