Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Wiggles Go Bananas!

Justin and I took the boys to see a live performance of the Wiggles Tuesday night...I think I may have been more excited than Barrett or Cousar...I was definitely more excited than Justin! We went to dinner at the Spaghetti Warehouse in Memphis before the show. I didn't take pictures because the entire meal was chaotic. Not to mention the fact that it must have been 90 degrees inside the restaurant...We both concluded that odds are pretty good that we won't go out to dinner with them again until they are older...

Cousar's first trip up an escalator...
Cousar and Lily Kate on their way into the show... Everything Wiggles on sale...We managed to avoid the merchandise table before the show but Cousar insisted we stop on the way out...
Waiting on the show to start...
Cousar asking me for the millionth time where the Wiggles were...
Still waiting...
Barrett getting antsy...the show started 15 minutes late...Don't the Wiggles know the witching hour is approaching?
Buying some time with popcorn...
Finally the start of the show is announced and the crowd goes wild...
The lights dim...
And out comes Jeff...
Cousar was so excited!
Next up was Sam...
Then Murray playing his guitar...
And finally Anthony...
Then all 4 Wiggles in the Big Red Car...
Justin & Cousar watching
Barrett watching...when the show first started he started screaming...I guess it was too sudden for him...He eventually settled in though...and by the end he was clapping and dancing as well...

0 comments: