Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Moments week of October 6 - 12, 2008

Justin and I just invested in a brand new nice camera...Let me correct that because he will - Justin invested in a new camera! No more delays when we are trying to get a good picture of the boys! Justin is getting pretty proficient at different shutter speeds/lighting/etc...I'm doing well just to get it to take a picture...Below are moments from the last week...You'll notice that Justin isn't in any of them because I had not learned how to operate the camera yet!!! Mommy and Barrett having his good night bottle...he wants to play with your face or hair whenever he takes a bottle! He can get a strong grip on the hair!

Getting ready on Friday morning...this is a typical scene when I'm attempting to feed Barrett...
Barrett trying to reach Cousar's baseball bat...We had been playing t-ball in the backyard. When we moved on to football, Barrett attempted to get the bat...
Cousar chasing me in the yard...He loves to run!
Playing football in his diaper and church button down... Cousar and LuLu with their Bubba teeth...
Climbing in the wagon at Sweets & Pops...
Stephanie & Barrett...He loves his pacifier! Cousar never did take one...you'd be amazed at how hard it is to find one when you need it...we either have none or ten...
Cousar playing baseball...he always wants a hat on when he plays...it doesn't matter what kind...hard hat, baseball cap, hunting hat...
Barrett having lunch...you can see his soul when he smiles!
He's the cutest mess I've ever seen!
I can picture Cousar looking exactly like this when he's 17...I'm going to have trouble keeping the girls away...so far he can only marry Kate anyway!
Giving Sweets some love...
Riding the big wheels for the first time...he uses his feet to move because they don't quite reach the pedals yet...
Giving a fist bump to Mommy...
Playing in his room before bed...rarely do his pajamas match!

0 comments: