Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mommy's Wii???

Justin and the boys gave me a Wii and Wii Fit (and a very sweet card) for Mother's Day! I was so surprised and so excited. Needless to say, I wasn't able to get much playing time in. Cousar thinks that it is his Wii...and believe it or not, he is great at boxing!

Starting to get the hang of it... Hitting them with a right jab...if only we could get him to transfer these skills to the playground! I bet we wouldn't get any more accident (aka "a friend bit Cousar") reports from school!
In every round he played he knocked out his opponent...I couldn't even accomplish the same fete in the first round!
Starting to get a little tired...
KO - Knockout!!!
Barrett caught on quickly as well! As soon as Cousar dropped the controllers, Barrett started mimicking his moves!
He wants to be as big as Cousar!!! He will try anything he sees him do!

0 comments: