Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day Cards

As an accountant, I use the left side of my brain all day long at work...but I love to use the right side, too - especially since I've had children. Above is the Valentine card that Barrett and Cousar will be giving their friends today. I found the bubbles at Walmart and the poem on the internet. Everything else I already had at home! I made 19 of these! It took me two nights to make them. (I had to wait for the boys to go to bed! So I've been up late a couple of nights this week!) I'm very pleased with the way they turned out! I've already found some ideas for future Valentine's... http://thesticklerfamily.blogspot.com/2009/02/rodent-you-be-our-valentine.html http://www.designmom.com/2009/02/ralphs-madlib-valentines.html http://www.designmom.com/2009/02/olives-valentine-bookmarks.html http://inchmark.squarespace.com/inchmark/2009/2/10/my-little-valentine.html This is the Valentine that I made for the boys' teachers. It's hard to tell in the picture, but the bag has candy cherry hearts! Cousar was very proud to hand them out to everyone this morning...he even gave out a couple of hugs with them!

0 comments: