Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sharin' Some Love

February 19, 2009
Justin took this one of Cousar and Barrett this morning before we left. He and I were in the bathroom getting ready and the boys were playing in our room. He went in to check on them and found them like this! Though it may appear otherwise, Cousar was hugging Barrett and not putting him in a head lock!!!
Cousar and Barrett play together a lot these days! Usually they roll the ball back and forth. Or rather, Cousar rolls it in Barrett's direction and tells him to "Go get it, Bear!" Their other new game is for Cousar to run around the room with Barrett right behind him on all fours! Cousar stops occasionally to let Barrett catch up and says, "Come on, Bear!" Barrett laughs the whole way! I have to say them playing together like this has really freed up a lot of time for me and Justin since they no longer depend on us as their sole source of entertainment. I think we are finally reaching the days that everyone talks about when they say "It gets easier!

0 comments: