Meal planning is a constant source of stress at our house...What are we going to cook? Can the boys eat it too? Do we have the ingredients to make that? Will it take too long? The boys are starving now...You get the point. This morning, I scanned all of my favorite blogs as usual, and my life long friend, Jenny, is now my hero. She has a whole month of meals laid out on her blog!!! And I plan to now use it as my own. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Jenny!!! I can now start my grocery list!!! Check out her calendar below! Jenny's Meals for the Month
5 months ago
1 comments:
Angela...another idea you can do is take a Saturday and cook casseroles for the month, freeze them, and then pull them out the day you are going to eat them. I did this for several months, and it was WONDERFUL! Everything was done...just take supper out of freezer and cook. I don't do it anymore because Michael is on a low cholesterol diet which doesn't really jive with casseroles! I miss doing this so much because it took so much stress out of my life! I will give you the recipes that I have that froze well if you want.
Post a Comment