Kim and Addyson were kind enough to meet me in the Grove with a digital camera so that I could get some better pictures. This picture is of me and Addyson in front of the concert stage. The weather couldn't be more perfect!

Kim and Addyson...I think she's starting to look more like Kim.

She supports McCain & Palin.

Me and my favorite gal under 2 months old!!!

This tent is located on the University Avenue bridge coming onto campus. Secret Service is stationed here with metal detectors. I went back thru clearance after I took this picture right behind Katie Couric!!! I tried to get a picture, but there was a golf cart waiting for her. She was gone before I got the chance...I'm on the search for her.
When I drove in this morning, I came in on Old Taylor Road. I went thru 3 clearances before I ever made it to the metal detectors in the Music Building. At one clearance I had a dog circle the vehicle. It was very interesting.
0 comments:
Post a Comment