SO much to say! I got to go to the Debate...just happened to be in the right place at the right time! I'm still in shock! It's all so surreal! One of the things the moderator pointed out that I loved...what a privilege it was to be in that audience. After this election is over we will either have the first woman Vice-President or the first African American president! History in the making either way...and I was there! I chatted briefly with the lady sitting next to me. Turns out her husband is moderating the debate at Belmont...okay...I just did a google search to see who is moderating that debate...unreal - I was sitting next to Tom Brokaw's wife and daughter! Insane! What are the odds? She told me she had been to Oxford before but it was her daughter's first time here. She was so friendly! Wow... Now to the pictures...I'll try to put an explanation with each one!
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment