Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Elmo's World

Tracie and I were brave souls on Sunday and took all three children to see Sesame Street Live in Southaven! Needless to say Cousar and Kate loved the show! When Elmo first came out Cousar's jaw dropped and stayed that way for about five minutes! They both danced and clapped for just about the entire show and were very well behaved! We will be going again soon, I'm sure!

Cousar and Kate watching an Elmo video...talk about Elmo overload!
Even Barrett seemed to enjoy the show!
Tracie and Kate
Cousar and Kate enjoying the show.
Cousar exhausted on the way home!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angela! Look at Barrett! I can't believe how big he is and smiling!!! I guess I thought he was still a little infant who did nothing but lay around and stare!! ha!
Oh, the pic of cousar with the cup in his mouth! Priceless!