Media personalities were also everywhere you looked on Friday. Below are some pictures...I never did find Katie Couric or Tom Brokaw...but I did get a picture with John Grisham (see below). Also rumor has it that Oprah and Arnold Schwarzenegger were there, but I never saw them either!
Greta Van Susteren from Fox News...she was so nice and very petite!

John Grisham and Joe Birch (Action News 5 - Memphis)

I wasn't going to ask for a picture but he approached me after I took the picture of him and Joe Birch...so I asked if he'd take one with me, and he was very kind to oblige...

Alan Colmes from Hannity & Colmes. Their show was broadcast after the Debate from the Media Filing Center. Greta's show followed immediately. I was spotted on television during Greta's show...I made every attempt to not act like the two blonde girls in front...I didn't want to be "that girl" on her cell phone, waving at the camera, or mouthing "I love you" as one of the girls did early in the show...the camera men just kept laughing at them...they would slide over every time the camera shot changed!

Shepherd Smith interviewing the Chancellor prior to the Debate. I have a lot of pictures of Shepherd simply because there was no one else arount taking pictures...
2 comments:
So did you not tell John Grisham who you were?? And that we use to teach Shay in Children's Choir?????
I told him I kept them in the nursery...I could remember Ty's name but not Shay...I didn't mention them by name specifically because I didn't want to seem crazy...
Post a Comment