Friday, March 6, 2009

Just me and the boys

Cousar & Angela
March 5, 2009 (around 11 PM)
I have mentioned before that the bedtime routine with the boys can be very difficult if only one of us is home. Justin worked late last night (I can't complain - at least he has work)! So it was just me and the boys. Sweets and Pops came by for a visit. Then we had dinner, bath, and then the bedtime routine...I was able to convince Cousar after his bath to sit in my bed to watch cartoons and eat popcorn while I rocked Barrett and gave him a bottle (the rocking chair is in our room)! He was happy to oblige! (Popcorn is one of his favorite foods!) Once Barrett was tucked away in his bed, I climbed into the bed with Cousar and we apparently both fell asleep. Notice that I am literally hanging off of the bed and Cousar is right up next to me!!! He likes to be close to one of us when he's sleeping! (Plus we needed room for the popcorn and sippy cup!) I'm just glad we survived the night without any meltdowns! Oh...since Justin wasn't home, we didn't get to paint the robot! Maybe we'll get a chance to this weekend!

0 comments: