Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Do the pockets go in the front or back?

Barrett (Dressed by Daddy)
March 3, 2009
I couldn't resist getting a picture of Barrett's outfit this morning! Let me preface the story by saying that Justin is so very helpful with the boys! He irons their outfits every morning (His idea not mine- I think they get wrinkled as soon as you put them on so why bother, but he insists!!), brushes their teeth, gives medicines, changes diapers, makes bottles, dresses them, and the list goes on and on. This morning, he dressed Barrett while I finished getting ready. The only problem is that he put the outfit on backwards! He insisted his way was right though because the outfit has two little pockets and they should go in the back! However, if you look at the picture below, you can clearly see the three little buttons at the neck that always go in the back! Bless his heart! He did his best, and as you can tell in the pictures, Barrett didn't seem to mind!
Front View - Look closely for the 3 buttons!!

0 comments: