Cousar had his 3rd official haircut on Saturday at Lamystique. The pictures say it all...

Notice how many things were at "Barrett level." The first item he went for were the hair brushes.

Then he noticed the flat irons. "Look, Mommy! This will help my fly aways!"

Waiting our turn. I removed the hair brushes and somehow got both boys to lean into the cubby hole for the picture!

Cousar in his "Super" cape. Yes, he does have a sucker in his mouth and one in his hand. I came prepared with an abundance of bribery!

Barrett watching from the stroller with his first sucker. Even though he was only a spectator, he had to be bribed as well.

The after shot...Cousar did great! After it was over, he said "I did it!!" He even blew Ms. Cindy kisses when we left and remembered her name that night when I asked him who cut his hair!
0 comments:
Post a Comment