Justin woke up on Sunday a little stir crazy. So after the snow melted, we headed to Tupelo. Justin has wanted an aquarium for a long time and has grown tired of cleaning Johnnly and Colonel's fish bowls. So our first stop was PetSmart. Cousar has been to PetSmart two other times on trips to Destin, and he loves it! While we were there a dog training session was in process so he was able to see lots of dogs as well!
After the aquarium purchase I was able to make a quick stop in Ross (where I found nothing) and the Dollar Tree (where I picked up some more green paper lanterns for Barrett's birthday party). Then we headed to Scruggs. Justin has also always wanted a tractor. So he goes to Scruggs to dream...Cousar has been here as well before and seemed to remember his way around!
We finished the evening with dinner at Ryans (where kids under 3 eat free!!!) It has been a while since all four of us ventured out together, and it went well! There were no tantrums, dirty diapers, or tears! Hopefully we'll get brave enough to do it again soon!
1 comments:
I love my boys...they seem to be getting so close!
Post a Comment