Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Maybe not so much...

After pictures on Saturday I took the boys over to Sweets and Pops so that Cousar and LuLu could play together! He had been asking to go see her all day long!

Pops & Barrett LuLu - Notice the goggles on her hat. Peyton was wearing his sunglasses that way...I wish I had taken a picture of him as well!
Barrett chewing on a block! He is cutting four teeth at once, and they are giving him fits! He puts almost everything he can lay his hands on in his mouth!
LuLu playing baseball! She looks adorable!
Cousar concluded that golf is much easier than baseball!! (And, no I don't normally dress my boys in all white to play outside. They had their pictures made in the all white!)
LuLu helping Cousar ride her bike (that has training wheels on it)!! At first he thought it was fun...
But then decided maybe not so much!

0 comments: